For many Android users, the official app store simply doesn’t offer what they are looking for, but there is a fantastic alternative. TutuApp is an unofficial Android app store that offers you the choice of thousands of APK files. Being able to install the APK files directly is something that the official app store doesn’t offer, and doing it gives you control over the apps you have on your device and what you do with them. TutuApp is the perfect way to do that, so read on for more details.
How to Download TutuApp on Android:
To do this, you need to install the TutuApp APK file onto your device. That is simple enough to do, but you must follow the steps as written below:
- Go to your Android Settings app and open Security
- Find the Unknown Sources option and tap to enable it
- Now you can download the TutuApp APK file onto your device from this website – https://tutuapp-vip.com/
- Once down, you should see the TutuApp app icon on your home screen
How to Use TutuApp to Download APK Files
Once installed, you have access to thousands of APK files to choose from, and installing them is really quite simple to do:
- Open TutuApp by tapping the app icon
- Choose from one of the three categories – Apps, Games, and Mods
- The Apps category offers free Android apps, Games is where you will find free Android games, and in the Mods section, you will find thousands of modified apps and games.
- Have a browse through each category to see what APKs there are or, if you know what you are looking for, use the built-in search bar to type the name in.
- TutuApp also offers a Profiles section where you will find options to customize the app to your taste.
Why You Should Download TutuApp
TutuApp is the easiest way to download just about an APK file that you want onto your device. There are thousands to choose from, and some of the best reasons to download TutuApp are:
- It’s free, and all the apps, games and mods are free too
- It is supported on all Android devices and versions
- There is no need to root your device to use TutuApp
- Thousands of apps, games, and mods to download
- Lots of tweaked and modified content with extra features and in-app features unlocked and free to use
- Several themes to help you customize TutuApp how you want it
- User-friendly app, much like the Google Play Store
And, when you open TutuApp, you get a choice of three distinct categories:
- Apps – lots of Android apps, including premium ones, for free
- Games – official Android games, some modified and unlocked, including Minecraft PE, Last Day on Earth, Pokémon Go, etc., all free
- Mods – tweaks that help you modify how you use your device, including game emulators, screen recorders, streaming apps, and much more
Most of the apps are unofficial and cannot be found in the official app store, meaning TutuApp is the only way to install them onto your device.
High-Speed Downloads and Free
TutuApp is totally free to use, and that includes every app, game, or mod in the store too. Right now, millions of people are using TutuApp around the world, enjoying some of the fastest download speeds and as many apps and games as they want, without having to pay monthly or annual charges for it.
24/7 Customer Support
TutuApp has an active customer support team; you can use their social media pages to report bugs, ask for any help that you might need, and because their support is spread across the world, support is available 24/7. Bug reports are acted on immediately, and new content is constantly being added, as well as updates to improve your user experience.
100% Safe and Legal
Because you do not need to root your device, TutuApp is perfectly safe to use and legal. Regular updates ensure the app store remains safe but, as with anything on your device, do make sure you have anti-virus software in place.
TutuApp offers the best way to install third-party APK files onto your Android device, and there are thousands to choose from. More and more users are going over to TutuApp as their app store of choice – join them and download it today.